Shee Vs R6 ?

some guy at work just bought a '04 yamaha R6 & im thinking of racing him with my '04 shee. think i can beat him in a 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile race? he has no mods on it & i have fmf sst pipes, milled head to 170 ps, v-vorce reeds, changed front sprocket (but forgot what size) & run 100% race gas. $100 on the line, can i kick his ass!!!???

jose~~

I've raced one and beat the guy because I launched better than he did. He started to wheelie and let out and I never lifted. If he can ride, he'll probably beat you. If he screwes up like the guy i did no problem just don't lift till ur throu the lights. I raced the guy an a 1/8. 1/4 i'd probably get out run buy a couple of bikes???

:blink::wacko::blink: dude ur gonna loze cuz i saw a guy race a stock banshee against a stock yamaha r1 and he got crushed....the shee had a real good take off ...i think they made the biker guy wait for a certain amount of time until he could go,but the bike smoked him.. (even thoe urs aint stock i dont think u have a chance.. :(

yea if he cant ride to get out of a bikejacking he aint touchin you.is that his first bike? ;)

i think u will loze..but who cares it's a bike <_< it's supposed to beat u until u put like another 5g's into ur banshee :D

1/4 mile you will get smoked 1/8 mile may be not

the 600 will run anywhere from high 6's to low 7's depening on the rider

I don't known what your 1/8 mile times are but that is pretty close for the 600

also seen 600 do 9's in the 1/8 but he was a really bad rider seen 600 go 6.6's

with a great rider so I would suggest hitten the track before you race to see what your times are.

The only way you've got this one down is if you had the shee on ebay that had a Mr.Turbo powered 500 HP kawa motor.