Too much oil in the pre mix?

Rode my bike 2 nights ago and rode good... Today I jump on it after letting my bro ride it at mud fest drunk as hell and I think he put too much oil in the premix... Bike already had like 1/4 tank of 93 mixed with castor 927... Then he filled it up with gas premixed with amsoil and what seems to be like way too much... And now the bike doesn't hit the power and half as hard... I'm somewhat a rookie but does could too much oil in the gas be the culprit?

after letting my bro ride it at mud fest drunk as hell and I think he put too much oil in the premix...

I am going to guess to much over reving due to no traction in mud, and probably over heated it due to not moving enough air over the radiator. High unloaded reving in combination of no air movement over the radiator isn't real good on motors. This is why you don't let your friend barrow your banshee let alone get drunk and ride your banshee.

Did you just let him ride it or did he barrow it? Where you there with him?

Id try new gas but if it doesn't get better I would do a compression check, or possible tear down inspection.

Edited by jbooker82