East Coast ATV

350shee01

Anyone ever heard of or dealt with East Coat ATV? I'm looking at there 4 mil motors. They have two or three on there Ebay page, but I'm just seeing if anyone has any feed back on them and whether or not to deal with them before I move forward. Prices are fair I guess. The one I'm looking at is $1,550.00 with $100.73 for shipping plus core. Without core it's $1,950.00

This is the link to the posting of the motor I'm looking at.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Banshee-Motor-Engine-Guarantee-Rebuilt-4MM-Stroker-Drag-Race-/271757173115?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f45fd617b&vxp=mtr

There's a couple other's on Ebay in the $1,200-$1,400 without a core. So what's everyone's input on them, and whether or not I should consider purchasing from them? 

I took it in to have them diagnose a problem because it wasn't firing. They got it to fire after syncing the carbs and when they did a comp test they said the numbers were low and the spark plug popped out of the left side during the test. They took the head off and the left piston was completely shot, and the skirting on the right piston was shattered. They told me it was detonated.