Speedo For My 01 Shee

ninjamaster

Hey I rode my 01 banshee today. My but lowerback and legs as well as abs are hurting. Any recomendations on easing the paine? Also I need a speed omiter for my banshee. I want to know how fast I am going and if possible the hours or odomitor. Where can I get these how much are they and are they hard to install? I dont want just an hour meter. See my other post about sirens sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet L8R THESE THINGS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET I KILLED A CR125 today hahahahaha

Thanks erbilabuc for the right address.My bad...

no problem, i am expecting mine in the mail from a trade to one of the members on here and i never really even knew what it was and was curious. After about 10 minutes of looking at trailer spec's and differences in them I was like" this cannot be right". SO i searched and tah tah:D

As for the pain, get a kidney belt, they are worth it. One trick I've learned is after a real hard day ridin', take 3 Ibuprophins before you hit the sack. The next day you won't be sore at all. Other than that, keep riding, you'll either get in shape or die trying...

i had the same problem with pains in my legs and abs the first time i went riding. i couldnt walk for two days because my legs were so strained. but i just kept riding again and again and after a while your body gets stronger and tonesup in those areas . now i can ride all day and then hit the sack and be fine the next day no probs.

Tbcustomz you are so right about the people at Trailtech.I was putting mine on and put the sensor nut to tight and it broke.I called them and they overnighted me a new one and didn't charge me for the over night shipping.I thought that was cool of them.