After rebuild both cylinders have 65 compression

Did you measure your cylinders?? Was the bore true? Was it an egg shape? Was your ring gap correct? Did you do a leakdown? Did you pressure test the cooling side?

Just putting in new pistons isn't going to do a thing. It was probably a waste and I personally wouldn't run those pistons unless checked by a competent builder.

Leak down test and pressure test.

And of course they looked fine. You'll never see .030 out of round. There is 6 measurements to take and then some quick math.

A cylinder is bored to the piston as well. So a builder will measure the piston and then bore accordingly to the clearances for that specific piston. I will say, a good builder will. A dealer will just bore to what seems like what ever is on the machine last.

Im just going to bring the quad to my local motorsports repair shop im getting fed up and rather just pay to have it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your not listening. You fucked up. It happens. follow this list

1. leak down test

2. pressure test rad/cooling system

3. disassemble top end

4. send top end to a builder to get you what you need. pay them

5. reassemble top end

6. pressure test rad/cooling system

7. leak down test

8. ride

you cant just slam new pistons in and say it has a rebuilt top end. do some research and learn what/why/how shit works and what is needed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...