Dependable motor?

Im looking to build a dependable motor for in my banshee. But i want to make as much power as i can without pushing it too hard. Currently my motor is: stock stroke welded crank, dune port, t5 pipes, vf2 reeds, +4 timing, 30oko carbs, wiseco pro lites, sitting at 64.50mm bore. Motor has about 80hrs on it from a full rebuild with new seals and all.

To say the least, im not blown away with performance. So im looking for advice on where to go from here. Im ready to listen to everyones opinion.

I have a pretty decent budget since this is going to be a all winter build.

I ride trails, dirt roads, fields etc. I run big tires for ground clearence. (Fronts 23" rears 22") and i run pretty tall gearing for road riding because i wouldnt want to get smoked by a 450. (Gearing 15/41)

Chassis: it has a +4 round style swingarm, rear rims fliped out, has recently installed +2+1 strong arm a arms, +2 steering stem with fat bars, works dual rate front shocks, and stock rear shock.

It handles dang good. So im ready to handle some power. What do you guys think i need?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

rjdgriff had a shit ton of hours on his 4 mil Serval, and I'm sure he has plenty on his 10... I think the real reliability issues come into play when you start giving it a lot of compression and need race fuel.

Stick to a good sized pump gas build and have fun

• Like 2