My purple Banshee build UPDATED!

vrx46

1985 Lmao, there's better stickers for sure. I can't even find a graphics kit I like enough to throw on. You would think someone would still be making some up to date shit, or custom. Thems toolbox stickers man.

There's a couple full kits I liked. The one WFObanshee has on the Duner is nice, Duncan/Roll, K&K, Golden Cycle West, etc. But to just start globe ring up fenders with all that..... I'm kinda in love with clean bare bikes now. Just depends.

Hell, the other day I found some white decals in the shed and slapped them on my white plastics. I can barely see them and still hate them : (

I'm only putting 2 or 3 on and Im doing it properly, I'm not gonna goop the fenders up like some people do. I think it gives a cool look when they are the right colors and right decals in the right place. As far as graphics kits, the skin freeride and duncan roll design kit are the only good looking aftermarket graphics I think. Stock graphics look the best!

Wfobanshee have any pics floating around of his duner? I have 99 red, and black plastic. Hard to find a kit that ties in well for me. I'd like to trade my red front, and back plastics, for black......hint

Taking a trip to the chrome platers on wed morning with Dad. Gonna polish a few pieces and chrome a few pieces as well. I think the tie rods will make a big difference up front. Gonna put everything in the parts washer soon so it's nice and clean to take to the platers.

19478a356f9c27d4b79b703136b77f0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk