2015 Banshee HQ Oregon Ride

MacRacer1

^^^^ Your getting full hook ups. No fucking with a generator, no buying fuel for the generator, no packing all the water weight clear the fuck down there (use less fuel in truck), no stopping to dump on the way home (no paying to dump). You will never convince me that the ease of hook ups is worth the suggested saving of not having them. And I bet if you take everything into account that is saved with the hook ups you aren't saving shit.

Less money up front is ALWAYS cheaper then more money in the long run. ALWAYS.

I don't think boxcar is $55 a night for a half hookup or dry camping spot? By the time you run your generator and burn 5 gallons of fuel you basically just burnt up the savings. Boxcar is way better than horsfall beach. You don't get as much wind, the cops love horsfall campground they do daily sound checks and the spots suck.

My reservation for 4 nights was $103 for water and electric at boxcar hill.  15 per night for dry and 35 per night for full hookups.  Camp hosts at Horsefall are always dicks and the showers suck.  Host at Boxcar smokes dope and rolls around with open containers at night.  Hmmm, easy choice.

• Like 2

I am taking a RZR and Dave is going to ride in the passenger seat all weekend. Right buddy?

• Like 1