wierd noise from left side of engine

MessyJesse69

So I ran my banshee for about 3 miles about 1 mile in it started making a strange noise intermittently I pulled in the clutch and it continued to happen intermittently maybe once every 500 feet. I dismissed it as the chain and babied it to my house. I put new chain and sprockets on and wheel and swing arm bearings. I start it up and I want to call it a different noise but it's definitely comming from the same place. Left side of the engine somewhere inside the flywheel cover I do believe. Checked the oil and it was low. I topped it off and started it up and it still makes it. It sounds like a high pitch rattLing/screech.

Only other thing I noticed was when I put the chain on the sprocket seemed hard to move then would be easy then get tighter. I thought I was just pulling the chain at an angle and not straight back.

The bike is making this noise in neutral pleae help :(

Now wait a minute. In the shoutbox you said you ran it without any oil at all. And that it leaked all the oil out. Sounds like a tranny bearing. Pull the motor. Take apart. Inspect. Good time to do tranny and engine mods while it's apart.

I forgot about that