Want more power!please help me

Maybe use race gas and go up with the timing? You need portwork to really see much more than u have

. Where i come from we dont have race gas only premium. Im trying to figure out how to get my cylinders ported. If i install 28 or 34 keihins would that help or not? Hp wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your cylinders are stock bore.

Who is changing the pistons over if you were to do that?

I don't think you would even notice the gains from changing pistons..

There must be some place where you are that does some kind of porting, no bike shops or anything

ya theres plenty of bike shops but they dont have accurate precise mesurments for porting a banshee.my mechanic changes pistons for me when its needed

Well then I think the best bet would be to send cylinders to fast or one of site sponsors an get them to port it .. What's the worst shipping is going to be a couple hundred? It's expensive but really nothing is going to give you much gains from here..

If it were me I'd save up for a port job or go big with the serval.

PD domes won't give you the gain of custom domes.  I'd also recommend getting a grizzly flex shaft grinder and some carbide bits to port it yourself (less than $100 total).  You won't see the gains that a professionally ported cylinder will, but it'll be a nice alternative if you research and take your time. 

+1 on the power lid as well if you don't want to run an open airbox.  Also, I wouldn't recommend going with aftermarket pistons just for more power because you'll be disappointed.  Larger carbs likely won't do anything for bottom end and lower midrange on a smaller engine without portwork.  You may see some decent power, but the amount of money spend on carbs could be a large chunk of the money for a good port job. 

I have stock pistons changin over to wisecos would see any ho gains ?

Try the Vito's super stock pistons. Same quality as the weiscos(manufacturer). They have reliefs around the crown to simulate port work. Probably not a bad option for a fella in your shoes.

Try the Vito's super stock pistons. Same quality as the weiscos(manufacturer). They have reliefs around the crown to simulate port work. Probably not a bad option for a fella in your shoes.

I'm running stock carbs on a 70hp motor. Bigger carbs = less mpg/kpg.

Keep your stockers and spend the $ on porting and custom domes.

PD domes won't give you the gain of custom domes. I'd also recommend getting a grizzly flex shaft grinder and some carbide bits to port it yourself (less than $100 total). You won't see the gains that a professionally ported cylinder will, but it'll be a nice alternative if you research and take your time.

+1 on the power lid as well if you don't want to run an open airbox. Also, I wouldn't recommend going with aftermarket pistons just for more power because you'll be disappointed. Larger carbs likely won't do anything for bottom end and lower midrange on a smaller engine without portwork. You may see some decent power, but the amount of money spend on carbs could be a large chunk of the money for a good port job.

if install this kit http://m.ebay.com/itm/370152244514?nav=SEARCH would i benefit from it hp wise if so how much hp(no porting).You said custom domes like what brand offers these custom domes