Led strips.

Jimmy Regan

When I installed my ground effects kit on mine, I hooked them right to the battery terminals. I should also mention that I too, installed a solar panel on my front bumper facing starboard, to combat the rapid battery loss. Then again mine has a bad alternator that does need replaced.

LOL You guys are such dicks but that is pretty damn funny!!!

You cant hook them up to power on your banshee dude sorry will not work wrong kind of system

Well shoot if you go through the trouble of wiring up a bunch of AA batteries you might as well just do it right with a nice new modern lithium/ion batteries from some power tools. Charger and two batteries. Many companies are producing ways to charge their stuff off a 12 volt cigarette lighter port. That's handy at the dunes.

Most LED lights have a pretty wide operating voltage, they may work with just a simple 9 volt battery..  Cheaper LEDs will work on an AC system but it is very hard on them, they wont last as long as if wired to a DC system.  convert to DC and run a battery is best bet but for something like this you may be able to just hook up to headlight circuit and work fine.  Of course only when bike is running