What does BHQ think of my new Setup?

RooR

Banshee quit running the other night, opened her up to find the factory pistons the rings in pieces. soo I took the plunge and built it back up the way Ive always wanted too.  I left bottom end and clutch alone for now, ill get into that later.

68.5mm bore WSM sleeved cylinders 398cc or 417cc? bore to 71mm

TT/ICE (basically aggressive dune) port by Kevin at Herrjugs

Chariot Billet Head 19cc Big Bore Domes.. 110octane ?

Shearer Small bore Inframe drag pipes

V force 4 reeds

1piece billet intake with crossover

35mm Keihin PWK

6" k&n w/ outer wears

billet timing plate, 6 degrees per kevin

What do ya think? Am I overlooking anything?

Edited by RooR

I left bottom end and clutch alone for now, ill get into that later. when it blows a rod out the bottom of the cases.

What do ya think? Am I overlooking anything?

Not how I would build the motor, but it's your money. I would build a good solid 4mil bottom end with a pro mod trans, and then use what ever money you have left for a ported stock cylinder motor.

Or if you have about $2,000 buy this and be done.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=178490

soo im looking at.. true and weld crank, billet clutch basket. I already planned on pancake bearing and shift star/shaft.  max load crank bearings?  I just didnt like the idea of getting into a bottom end thats in perfect working condition.  when i said later i meant separate post

Edited by RooR

Not how I would build the motor, but it's your money. I would build a good solid 4mil bottom end with a pro mod trans, and then use what ever money you have left for a ported stock cylinder motor.

this

sell off your clunker...buy that^

I love that serval motor, I was thinking that was the route I was gonna go. But I got the WSM cylinder ported ready to go for the same price as rebuilding my topend and porting. the same setup on a serval was over $800 more.....that's a lot of coin! for basically what? better port timings?

I thought Id be safe having a site sponsor do my work, now ur telling me hes no good?

what do you guys think of redlines Pro-mod trans?

Edited by RooR

if it just needs a true & weld that's no problem.....what I need are specific instructions of what needs to be done,     not everyone telling me that HJR sucks and my setup is crap, the parts are paid for it is what it is....im sure that this thing will RIPPP compared to my bone stock banshee

pull ur motor down before u fuck it up, order tz bearings send the crank to twister cranks, they are the best period with cranks, have em freshin rod bearings&true and weld ur crank... by a hinson billet basket, twister sells a heavy duty clutch kit, ie plates and steals, run three comp clutch springs and three stock, and put it back together with care and u will be fine!! lock out clutch is the way to go but its a lil chunk of loot.. make shure u check squish and fucken roll... play with pipes swap till ur happy and jet accordingly...

• Like 1