Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

No if you ban him it would ruin every ones entertainment!!!

FFS. I've talked to john a few times on the phone. Nothing but helpful useful info from him. Is he always right? No. Is he always wrong? No.

He has offered a lot of useful info to a lot of members. He said to up your pilots on vf4 before anyone had them. Now that's being said by members I can guarantee don't have vf4 but since they read it, they say it. Came first from john. Any info about them first came from him.

I'm not a cheerleader for anyone, but I will say something when it needs to be said. There's something's I don't agree on with windy. So what. I'm not gonna hate bash him for it. There's been things I don't agree with that has been said by hundreds of members. I'm not gonna freak out because my over powered weed whacker motor was assembled/tuned/ridden different.

This has spiraled completely out of control and people that have only been members for a few months are hating because it's what everyone else is doing.

• Like 2

FFS. I've talked to john a few times on the phone. Nothing but helpful useful info from him. Is he always right? No. Is he always wrong? No.

He has offered a lot of useful info to a lot of members. He said to up your pilots on vf4 before anyone had them. Now that's being said by members I can guarantee don't have vf4 but since they read it, they say it. Came first from john. Any info about them first came from him.

I'm not a cheerleader for anyone, but I will say something when it needs to be said. There's something's I don't agree on with windy. So what. I'm not gonna hate bash him for it. There's been things I don't agree with that has been said by hundreds of members. I'm not gonna freak out because my over powered weed whacker motor was assembled/tuned/ridden different.

This has spiraled completely out of control and people that have only been members for a few months are hating because it's what everyone else is doing.

Agreed. Up to the point when someone misrepresents a subject and thereby spreading lies based on no credible evidence. Or by only portraying 1/2 the story.

Agreed. Up to the point when someone misrepresents a subject and thereby spreading lies based on no credible evidence. Or by only portraying 1/2 the story.

I'm a believer in lying by omission.

But no one here will ever get the whole story.

The game telephone. Tell the first person a story. By the time it gets back to you it's askew and butchered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree and the new guys jumping in are just riding the band wagon. But that being said the only reason myself and a few others are giving Windy shit is because of his actions and what he continues to do. You are right he has been very helpful to many people on here but when he decides something is a certain way then there is nothing that can be different it is just his way or no way. He got a motor from Redline he was not happy with plain and simple. Not a big deal but instead of dealing with it with Cameron and giving him the chance to make it right he went about it the complete wrong way and continues to bash on every dyno sheet that he posts. Even after all his bull shit Cam still bought his top end back just to try and do the right thing yet Windy continues to talk shit. Sorry I have no use for that! I have known Cameron for many years and he has gone above and beyond to help me and everyone I ride with no matter what the amount of money was spent with him!!!! I will not just leave it alone when he continues to bash on someone who has done nothing but help every person he can whenever possible and has built some of the fastest banshee motors on the planet!!!!!!!!!

I'm a believer in lying by omission.

But no one here will ever get the whole story.

The game telephone. Tell the first person a story. By the time it gets back to you it's askew and butchered.

Wrong. Some of us know what really happened and will not allow Windy to spout off without offering up the truth.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Windy had issues with Trinity and bashed them.. Now with Redline and bashed them.. And even had his hands on Frankthetank's motor from Redline and guess what, that one was wrong too...

Common denominator here is who?!

Incorrect.

That is very incorrect some of us know the entire story and that is why we say what we say

I'm just a little guy from Nj. All I hear and know is through here or the few people I talk to outside of the forum.

I am a nobody from Oregon I am not a drag racer I am simply a guy who happens to be good friends with Cameron and spends a fair amount of time in his shop and have had a shit load of bikes on his dyno. I have also had my bikes on other dynos besides his and every time the numbers have been damn near identical to the numbers that his show. I know that no matter what Cameron will go way above and beyond what he needs to do to make a deal right for the customer!!! Even when someone talks shit about him he will still suck it up and do what he feels is the right thing to try and make that person happy. Plain and simple some people will never be happy and the day will come when Windy has a issue with his Shearer motor and he will start bashing Matt too!!!!!