Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

You can't even follow a story. I explained WHY his dyno reads off. His stack is in the path of the exhaust. If you can't keep up with the details....don't pretend to see the whole picture.

So are any of you man enough to step up and say you honestly believe 85HP with FMF pipes on pump gas is plausible?

I went back like 4 pages all you had was a wall of text of bikes that you THINK made 13% less power based on i dont even know what.

Exhaust stacks have nothing to do with a dyno reading.

This is the funny thing though, 6 months ago you argued with me saying dynojets all read the same and dyno numbers do not differ dyno from dyno and were the end all be all in performance tuning. Look at you now, you're a clown. Ive been around performance anything since i was 16, im 24 now. Ive seen enough dyno sheets, dyno sessions, product testing with cars to know my way around a dyno. I told you so.

Hold on Sprink are you telling me that you took a motor from Oregon and put it on a dyno in Oklahoma and it read the same even with a big change in elevation???? Holy fuck whoever that dude is running the dyno you were using must not have a clue what he is doing because we all know it should have made way less HP in Oklahoma right????

You are right it has been done and it is a waste of money but for fuck sakes I get tired of seeing that idiot post shit!!!!!!!!!

Oklahoma and Texas.

HRI PowerSports is in Texarkana Tx (site sponsor btw. Excellent guy,knows asphalt racing big time )

DuneToyz is in Muskogee ok. VERY helpful guy, and will go the extra mile to get you going.

I dont know the elevation differences between all 3 places,but as far as I know , dynojet dynos correct for elevation.

As for telling if a dynojet is getting accurate input information from a picture on the internet....well, that's just pure haughty....and thinking waaay more about yourself than you should.

As for dogging Mikes cheetah,,I get sick of hearing about it. Mike actually shows up and races from what I can see,,and no holds his own..so what's it matter if it makes less power than someone thinks it should, he racing,he's winning, ,what else do you want out of a bike? ( btw, that's more than I saw at LS out of the person always ragging on it).

I dont know the elevation differences between all 3 places,but as far as I know , dynojet dynos correct for elevation.

Yes they do make that correction as far as I know I was just being a smart ass but hell maybe they don't lets ask Windy if they do or not he is the smartest mother fucker on this site so he will know the answer. It just blows my mind how hung up the stupid fuck gets on shit. He will not leave Mike's motor alone even when Mike stay totally out of his shit and wants nothing to do with it then he gets hung up on Redline and just will not leave that shit alone. I feel sorry for his poor wife. If she ever does one thing wrong can you imagine how many years he will remind her of what she did?????

Hey you dumb woman you remember back in 2004 when you burnt my dinner??? Huh Huh Huh you remember???? You ever going to learn to cook woman???? Maybe I should send you to Cali and Shearer can teach you to cook!!

• Like 3

Btw: the numbers you are questioning are not out of line.

If a ported race gas 4mm cub can make 100-105 and alky ones make 110-113ish, why can't a ported serval make 96?

I know it's before your time in this game,but 15yrs ago , getting an 80hp alky 350cc engine (on stock carbs converted to alky) was not unheard of.

Things have progressed much in 15yr

Can someone tell me..........................Does Trinity still suck?

Does Passion still suck?

Does Tyler still have short man syndrome?

Is Windy FOS?

And is this thread a waste of server space?

Can someone tell me..........................Does Trinity still suck?   YES

Does Passion still suck?   YES 

Does Tyler still have short man syndrome?  ALways Will

Is Windy FOS?   Windy is my best friend

And is this thread a waste of server space?   Hell No

• Like 1

WINDY, forget all this other bullshit. Will you just answer my questions?

In case you forgot them...

1. How did the IPS dyno compare to Shearer's dyno?

2. How did the bike feel your first time out?

3. Did you get your new swingarm yet?

4. Do you have any pics of the bike?

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

why do you care what windy thinks. you already said and are convinced hes a fraud. You wanna hear his opinions on a dyno comparison, ask him how the power feels(probably stronger then your 24dm). And now pics. I wouldnt respomd to you either.

You're dumb as fuck. Go play in the street.