Need help

Nick Jackson

Head gasket will not effect your transmission oil.

That being said, pull the cover off of the clutch side and replace all the plastic junk and seals while you are there.

Drive gear is about $45 for the billet one, and the water pump impeller needs to be upgrades too. The stock oem stuff is doodoobutter

not to pick a fight, I'll take a oem impeller over a billet. I've seen 2 pro designs wear and walk all over tearing its self to pieces.

Head gasket will not effect your transmission oil.

That being said, pull the cover off of the clutch side and replace all the plastic junk and seals while you are there.

Drive gear is about $45 for the billet one, and the water pump impeller needs to be upgrades too. The stock oem stuff is doodoobutter

are you talking "plastics" as in my gaskets?

well i just replaced mine with a vitos impeller. lol dont say that!

thats weird they walked and wore, seems like something else would have to been to blame, unless poor build quality.

The shaft wears where it sits on the seal. Known problem. Mull supposedly has a billet one with a hardened shaft to stop this from happening

are you talking "plastics" as in my gaskets?

no, the oem water pump and water pump drive gear are plastic, and my impeller was cracked, and the drive gear was melted or something, was about to break when i took it apart.

the clutch cover has the water pump built into it, in front of it with the kidney bean shaped plastic cover is your water pump cover, it may be leaking on the inside of the clutch cover getting water into your oil. 

Edited by 91coupemike

More than likely you need a water pump seal, should change the bearing, impeller, and gear while you are in there.

It's not the head gasket.

100% this!

You should quit taking advice from whoever told ya it's the head gasket. Crank case and gearbox on two strokes are totally seperate.