PODS with or withour angle

mxturd

Im going to get some new pods and Im just wondering if anyone runs the ones without the 20 degree angle.  Im getting new ones because mine rub on the rear shock crossbrace and are about to develop a hole, so I was thinking that without the angle might work.  Im running CPI inframes, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know.  I just want my filters to last.  Thanks

I run 10 deg 6" pods with CPI's PWK33's, and a one piece billet intake. Once you see where they are rubbing next time you clean the filters clean them real well to remove oil. Then use a little black ultra rtv to seal up that area and to make a rubber pad so they wont wear through any more.

I run 10 deg 6" pods with CPI's PWK33's, and a one piece billet intake. Once you see where they are rubbing next time you clean the filters clean them real well to remove oil. Then use a little black ultra rtv to seal up that area and to make a rubber pad so they wont wear through any more.

Got a pic?

Mine are rubbing on the bottom toward the back of the filter, at the cross brace for the rear shock.  Im running the 20 degree right now i think, so I guess the 10 degree would pull them away from the cross piece on the bottom of the filter.  I guess I will give it a try