My banshee

Jones98

A few weeks back I bought a banshee with quite a few nice bolt on parts. K&n air filter, 28 mil pwk carbs, boost bottle, and toomey t5 pipes and silencers. It supposedly has an overbore from the last rebuild but I'm not sure. It also has nerf bars, a big bumper, pro taper bars, and a B.A.D. Saddle seat. Since I got it I've put a new clutch cable on it, cleaned the air filter, and replaced a bunch of missing bolts. It currently needs some new tires and a set of headlights. This is my first banshee and I'm wondering if there's anything special I need to know about them? I mix klotz super techniplate at 32:1 and take pretty good care of it.

Also the frame and a arms have been bed linered. It's got some rust on the pipes is there anything I do for that? Also need some good grips lol the ones on it say shwin. Pretty ghetto bicycle grips lol but I only paid 1400 for it and it came with some old axles and a couple swing arms, back plastic, tusk oil seals, a couple sets of reed spacers,and a brand new clutch cable.

Edited by Jones98