Need Information Please

Simple but not question.

I live in Maine and do railbed riding, some hill shooting, pits, trails. I love power and theres never enough. Question:

How "big"( only banshee motors involved) can u go before it would harm motor and not run correctly if used for trail riding.

I want to go as big as i can and still use it on a trail. Thanks for any and all info. RR

I dont see how you can go too big. It comes down to how much space you have to open the throttle. I know if your trails are tight you can be to wide with A-arms and a rear axle. My buddy widend his and was tough to sneak around some trees in tight trails. But as for power, never enough.

With 41pwks and hard riding about a good hr and a few minutes give or take and then gotta put it on reserve with a stock tank. If your worried about fuel consumption you have a few options...

You can run a oversized tank

You can run the JDS tank on the back

You can run smaller carbs which will take away some ponies and help somewhat with fuel consumption. How much it will help I'm unsure of.

You can run a smaller motor

If looks don't matter then the oversized tank and JDS tank on the back will get you a lot more time before refueling. With a smaller motor you won't have the power the bigger one does but it won't drink as much gas. Bigger motors drink more gas. It's just the nature of the beast