Bent shift fork, time to make her bigger got some questions

Nope. That's about as big as a stock cyl can get. There are 10 mil stockers, but the cost gets pretty wild for the result. There just isn't enough room to carve the volume needed to make a 10 mil perform the way it should. I've seen a stock cyl 10 mil from RDZ years ago that ran with 10 cubs but it costed 3 times as much with the welded transfers and triple exhaust. Not positive but I believe it had yz125 intakes as well grafted on.

Everything such as crank, pistons, domes? Can they cut me a set of domes without having my jugs there?

If your chasing power, that's the most optimal way. Builders know there port work the best, or if it's an already set up port they'll have a better understanding of it if they check the timings and heights.

You cases need to be cut for a 7mil. I thought you were going 7 or bigger. 4mil is common enough that you could try to build yourself. Probably wont run as good though. Anything larger takes alot of homework to get right. Better off buying it complete. Different rods have different wristpin sizes, which require different pistons, which have different dome rise, which require different dome profiles. unless you want to do alot of searching i would just call a builder and give him your card#