Where does this spring go?

Rapture

Just finished putting back together the top end and side covers, but i have this spring left over. The only place i can see it might go with is the neutral switch, but i don't remember one coming out and there's not one on the diagram? I have parts all over the bench at the moment so there a chance its from somewhere else but im pretty sure its from the engine. Any ideas?

20140822_093603.jpg

20140822_093620.jpg

Not a clutch spring, detent spring, shift shaft spring, shift pawl spring, or a clutch arm spring. What else are you working on, on that bench?

Pretty much everything as im doing a complete rebuild. Deffo not clutch arm spring or clutch spring ... only had the 2 side covers off and top end so cant see it being the others.

How long were you locked up for?

3 1/2 yrs. Used to hang out with skin heads and a buddy got jumped. At the arrogant age of 17 I felt it was needed to put a crow bar through someone's head while my cohort let loose with an aluminum baseball bat. Quite fucking stupid....... Regardless the judge felt that even if they deserved it, the fact that we went in their home to retaliate was out of control. He waited till I was 18, and off I went. At this point in life I can't say that I disagree with his decision. I can't say it was because I was young and dumb, I just didn't give a fuck and wanted the world to know. Pretty fucked up time in life.....
  • Like 2

3 1/2 yrs. Used to hang out with skin heads and a buddy got jumped. At the arrogant age of 17 I felt it was needed to put a crow bar through someone's head while my cohort let loose with an aluminum baseball bat. Quite fucking stupid....... Regardless the judge felt that even if they deserved it, the fact that we went in their home to retaliate was out of control. He waited till I was 18, and off I went. At this point in life I can't say that I disagree with his decision. I can't say it was because I was young and dumb, I just didn't give a fuck and wanted the world to know. Pretty fucked up time in life.....

I'm sure you are not alone in that(fucked up time in your life)but some of us learn from those mistake(I know I did) sounds like you did.

Sometime you look back and it's like wtf!! Fucking lucky. Cause like you someone could of died, then we'd still be In fucking jail!!