new build one cylinder

ok what i have 4mm dune ported banshee stock cages with carbon fiber reeds 34mm pj carbs on 2nd clip from top stock pj needle 42 pilot 145 main.  noss machine cool head domes cut for extra stroke 22cc pump gas domes. pro circuit platinum exhaust all seals and gaskets are new. Now for the problem it starts first kick but the right cylinder just isnt right lot less smoke coming from the right side (sitting on bike). What i have tried and checked took carbs off cleaned and made sure jets are cleaned and float is set correct...turned air screw all the way out/in with no change...checked and swapped the ignition coil...check the stator   18.6... check the leads going to the ignition coils 176.2... checked the yellow and green cords coming from the stator think its the primary side .6  took the silencers off both sides to make sure didnt have a clog the right side still wont open up.  checked compression on both cylinders the left 135 the right 128 to 130. ok guys thats what i got any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by 2strokesmellgud

THERS UR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! After closer inspection and a little work i found the problem to be the right silencers packing material had come loose (some how) and clogged up the center piece of the silencer.  She revs just fine now equal smoke from both sides.THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS esp.t.carbine never would have caught that overspray on the flywheel tabs