Thoughts on getting an Advanced Timing Plate

ETR174

Well I hate to go with a cheap one but I'm desperate lol Would this work? http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=331271238981&alt=web

No. For reasons you can find in other threads. Dude, mow some lawns, wash some dishes, pull some weeds. Hell, jerk an old man off. A good Billit is like 55 bucks give or take.

Find a rich ol' perve or get a job.

I know it's summer and you wanna go hang with your buds and chase tail. But if you had a job, you'd have sweet shit. And to a chick that sub consciously means you have value. Which means their legs open cuz they want you to stir their Mac n' cheese. Which means you go from chasing pussy to smashing pussy.

• Like 2

I've seen Sparky do it on YouTube and I have a Dremel its just that I think I'd fuck it up. I might as well buy one that I can adjust all the time and it more supported.

I have a bran new chariott I Can sell you lmk.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I decided to just fuck it and tear into the flywheel side of the motor. Fucking cousin put red loctite on everything for the pegs and flywheel cover so I had a fun time with that. I went online today and ordered a flywheel puller for $15 on eBay so I will take it off Friday and I will get enough money Sunday so I can order a brand new Billet Mattoon from eBay for $45. I however need you opinions on some things I found. First off is I pulled the cover off and a few drops came out but that was it. Come to find out my cousin put the gasket on backwards. Here's some pics. Also I saw a screw was corroded. ed422263636869df64ae97e43b93f55f.jpg6e380505abe00c33c0be4253320322db.jpg923be7598d73e6972601b27d8430f9b7.jpg

Edited by ETR174