Anyone else having problems with Tyson Racing?

twittle

I bought a swingarm from him earlier in the yr because he said it would be at my house 3 weeks before it actually did. I placed my order and said he would have it out in a week since I got it powdercoated. I called 2 the following week and he said he had been busy and he would get it done. The NEXT wk I called and he told me he hadnt even started on it. I was like wtf can I just get a refund then? He word for word told me he didnt give refunds.You gotta be shitting me. I dont put ppl on blast usually if I dont have the best experience with them, but he fuckin pissed me off. I will never buy anythimg from them ever again. 2 buddies that have 250rs are pissed at the shit they got and their customer service as well.

Should have bought a swingarm from J & L Engineering.
  • Like 1

Lol ya hopefully he's just to buisy to send a tracking #

To be truthful, he is. That's his problem. He is a one man show and is not very organized. The mans personal cell is the business line and in the 15 minutes I was there talking with him, his phone rang 6 different times and at least 3 came and went. He is fast becoming his own worst enemy and needs to hire a good fab guy or some one who can help and keep a leash on the logistics of what's priority, who's stuff is who's, the shipping, etc. He does good stuff, but is becoming the passion of the chassis world. Some people seem to just get forgot about and it's not that he said fuck you, it's just that much chaos to run out of a lil ol shop. Problem is, even working the hours that dude does, he still probably doesn't make enough to hire a welder and sales guy and afford to run an actual store front and still have enough left over to pay the bills. I'm not biased, I don't hate on Tyson, but that shop needs a bit of help before it starts to topple.
  • Like 1