Anyone else having problems with Tyson Racing?

twittle

Had issues with my Tyson a arms and tierods and had to fix everything my self wasn't a good experience for me either. Design of them looked good but is sketchy at best when I can afford a new set I'll call another company for sure!!

Good to know

^^ I hope it works out for you, he finally sent me most of my money back this evening. I didn't get the shipping cost and had fees taken out of the rest of it but I'm done and over with it and it was a pretty cheap lesson learned. Just a warning to anyone that still decides to order from him DO NOT SEND PAYMENT AS A GIFT TO HIM like he asked me to do, if you do end up in the same situation it will be a lot esier to get your money back.

I bought a swingarm from him earlier in the yr because he said it would be at my house 3 weeks before it actually did. I placed my order and said he would have it out in a week since I got it powdercoated. I called 2 the following week and he said he had been busy and he would get it done. The NEXT wk I called and he told me he hadnt even started on it. I was like wtf can I just get a refund then? He word for word told me he didnt give refunds.You gotta be shitting me. I dont put ppl on blast usually if I dont have the best experience with them, but he fuckin pissed me off. I will never buy anythimg from them ever again. 2 buddies that have 250rs are pissed at the shit they got and their customer service as well.

• Like 2