Clutch Slipping?

I have experienced clutch slip in vehicles but never on a quad.

From about 3gear on when ever it hits the power band it revs faster than bike is going for a bit then comes back to normal and goes.

If it is just the beginning of the clutch slipping do i need a whole kit or just friction plates?

I have experienced clutch slip in vehicles but never on a quad.

From about 3gear on when ever it hits the power band it revs faster than bike is going for a bit then comes back to normal and goes.

If it is just the beginning of the clutch slipping do i need a whole kit or just friction plates?

Is this a pretty stock bike or is the motor pretty done up. If it's a build that has ran fine for a while and is now acting up, try adjustment per the clymer manual. If everything is good it should buy ya a bit more life. However if it is beyond adjustment and just glazed to hell, it's time for a new clutch. Drain fluids to pull the cover off. Inspect the whole clutch pack, basket, inner hub, outer plate, bronze bushing in the basket gear, etc. Every thing befor ordering any parts. Get it through driveline or fast.