stolen shee

shakar

Good chance it'll pop up in one form or another. You are gonna have to be the detective though. Watch Ebay, craigslist, the for sale section here. Put very intricate descriptions of what made your parts yours. A scratch here, painted this color, sticker on this or that..... The police won't actively go searching for your one unit. If there is a whole rash and if they think they have a theft ring or something they might step it up. But, it could turn up. It has happened before. Just remember if you shoot someone in their face over this......... If he looks like a kid you're fucked, if it's Greg Whitaker, you'll be a hero!

• Like 2

Your sig says "sold"? So it was stolen from whomever bought it? Have them get lots of detailed pics up ASAP. I've been hunting for those same nerf bars for a long while. An links that pop up, I'll post here.

Were they aluminum peg or removable stainless?

Yah it was stolen from the kid I sold it to.just trying to help him out. I built it an no everything inside an out.

Thanks for any an all help.

This was locked in a garage and locked with with big ass chains an they still got it.. ...

When my family first got in to this, some one actually took my brothers bike for a joy ride and left it against my dad's truck that night all muddy.

We used steel plate to reinforce the back door they used and thought things were cool. The next night they broke in to my moms van to use the garage door opener while we were gone. Took the KX again. Cops found it the next morning in a gravel pit dumped over in mud.

Now, all my shit gets kryptonite chain and locks fastened to concrete with red heads. Not wimpy fucking tap cons. I used to run cable locks through the frame rails then through two studs on the garage wall with steel plate lag bolted over the exposed side of the stud. Put a socket that's to big over the heads and strip them.

vypyzu5u.jpg

This was only about 3 months ago. They thought they were home free using a little cordless angle grinder to get in. But it wouldn't touch that kryptonite chain. Those things are serious! I knew who I was, walked down the street to chat with the parents. Walking up to the house I see a 18v makita cordless grinder on the passenger floor board. Hmmm. His parents denied it and Made sure that I knew their little angel had nothing to do with it. So I happened to bump in to these kids at the corner store. Wouldn't you believe that even with 4 of them in the car a colt 1911 made all 4 apologize like bitches?

Cameras and quality security! FTW !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 2

• 2 months later...