Michigan trails

Hey guys ive got a chance to go with some friends trail riding next weekend. Its called the Little O trail. My concern is it is a 41 mile loop, you think ill run out of gas? My motor is ported runnin 370 mains. If anybody has been there before and knows of a gas station about halfway I think I could last at least halfway. Whats your opinion?

We always load the Blaster guys in our group with gas cans.. One guy got a RZR now so he will be the gas bitch from now on! LOL When I ride Bull Gap (Mio and Luzurne loops) I can make it from Mack Lake campground to Bull Gap, and from Bull Gap to the old Pink Store  on M-33 on one tank. I'm needing gas to go any further though.... Lots of great trail riding in Mi. but ported stroked Banshee's are gas guzzlers!

We will have a couple 4 strokes and a blaster with us so I may just bring gas. I would like to build an auxiliary gas tank that stretches the whole underside of the seat, would like to get an extra 2-2.5 gallons. I refuse to get a clark tank, not very good looking to me. Have any of you guys ever measure the distance between the frame and swingarm when its fully compressed?

We will have a couple 4 strokes and a blaster with us so I may just bring gas. I would like to build an auxiliary gas tank that stretches the whole underside of the seat, would like to get an extra 2-2.5 gallons. I refuse to get a clark tank, not very good looking to me. Have any of you guys ever measure the distance between the frame and swingarm when its fully compressed?

try compressing it with a beefy ratchet strap

I wasn't a huge fan of the look of oversize tanks at first, but after just one weekend with my 5.5 gallon Clarke I'll never go back to stock. I did need to extend my steering stem though to get bars to clear at full lock, but I wanted to raise it anyway so killed 2 birds with one stone. It was so nice to be able to ride the 40 mile loop around my cabin outside of lewiston with over 1/3 tank left. My tune is still rich in the cruising range so mpg will only improve from here.

I have a clarke tank and can ride without worry about running out of gas--sucks to ride and know in back of your mind what if i run out of gas and have to baby it all day. ---found mine on craigslistfinder.com 75bucks shipped---i also got a longer stem and got a new front fender as i had to hack a little off sides to get it to fit and kept my original fronts with stock tank if i wanted to switch back

Did a 108 mile trail ride 2years ago in Wisconsin and only gassed up once with clarke tank which was awesome--rode hard all day!