Help finding a new 300W High Output Stator for the Yamaha Banshee

Windy if you have a photographic memory you should be able to recall me talking about no longer running the KORHS Series. When I did back a few years ago I ran a stock stroke stock cylinder bolt on motor until I cooked it twice in one season, after that I had Jeff at FAST put together a trail ported 392cc Serval with a billet crank and I never had any overheating or motor related issues what so ever after that. I got out of the Hare Scrambles and started doing a lot more recreational trail riding, hill shooting, and drag racing, with my friends and family and to tell you the truth I enjoy that a lot more. So back in the fall I decided to build a bigger motor so I could completely obliterate the 4-Strokes I ride with, not by bike links but by 10's of bike lengths.

The bowling ball and trophy truck analogies I used when referring to my 2011 Hybrid MTF/YFZX Suspension in comparison to the previous 2007 FullFlight/YFZ-450SE Suspension that I ran. That was only an analogy I was using to describe the improvement in the way my bike rode and handled between the 07 YFZ-450SE Suspension and the 2011 YFZ-450X Suspension. I know you and your other buddy's that give me shit on here know that but you comb through everything I write trying to find any discrepancy you can find and if your having a hard time you'll just twist my words around, take something out of context, or play off a analogy I used and portray it as fact. Have you ever rode a fast quad and make the remark "that thing flys!"? When you say that are you implying that ATV is actually so fast that it leaves the ground and takes flight? Of course not, the same concept can be used on the analogies I've used like the "trophy truck" in the past.

I'm sure you can dig back through my old threads that I posted right after I got my Banshee and find all kinds of descrepencys and things I said that were just flat out wrong. I was new to all this and I didn't know shit. I didn't even know back then that aftermarket cylinders even existed, I even had a Hot Cams sticker on my plastic, but I've absorbed a lot of information over the past five or six years and a lot of what I've learned I've done so by testing stuff and trying different things. As far as I know nobody was born with a abundant amount of knowledge on building ATV's, some of the things I have come up with didn't work but some of did and helped out a lot. I'm not saying everything I run is beneficial for every type of riding and racing, but it is in the woods and on a bike. It's like a belly skid plate on a drag Banshee, it has absolutely NO benefits for a drag Banshee but on a trail Banshee a skid plate is a must if you want to ride for any amount of time without taring something up. I know your smart enough to get what I'm explaining and saying, but you and buddy's like So Cal would rather put your own spin on it, take it out of context, or portray like you miss understood just to bully me and discredit what I saying.

I've always been trail riding or XC racing and using my Banshee to do things that Yamaha never designed it to do. In order to do that I had to be creative and come up with ideas that would make my Banshee perform better in the specific terrane I ride in and for the type of competitive racing I was doing with it. I'm constantly looking at the newer 450's and the improvements the manufactures have made in order to give them a edge up on the compition. We are talking about a sport quad that was designed in 80's that only a few minor improvements were made on in its 20 years of production!

I've said this a million times but I try to address and resolve every weak link on my Banshee regardless of its significants, because I'm the guy that will be on a ride with 20-30 450's and 700's and have something happen that's almost unheard of and there I'll set messing with it catching all kinds of hell about riding a 2-Stroke.

The long travel frame I want and arched ladder swingarm won't happen over night, it might be six months to a year before I have it, but everything else I've made claims about is already in the works and I'm shooting to be tuning and riding by the first week in September. I don't post a lot on here unless I want input or ideas on something that I haven't had experience with and unsure of the best way to go about getting it done. I limit it to that because of all the shit I have to take and endure in order to get what I need. I have one and a half friends on BHQ and that's Zillaguy and Sprinklerman and I'm hated by everyone else!

I'm starting to like this guy.

I don't know why, and it confuses me...haha.

But I bet we will get along ok at the HQ ride. .. still going to lay the smack down on that 535 though!

awww look whos pissy, the lil albino snotbag...go shit your pants brah. or jack off to chicks eating human shit or something, go collect some more kkk memorabilia...all things you actualy do

Ahhh. Internet tuff guy here. It's funny. If I were to see you in person I'd smash your fucking face in! End of rant

lol look who turned out to be a bigger bitch than steven...lmfao, you couldnt reach my face you little slob

Nah. I just don't like little dumb fuckers like yourself. Always talking shit when u haven't a clue. So in the words of skeeter. Get a fucking clue! Am I worried about you? Well fuck no.

post a shit rope bro...yeeeah gaaaz lets see a foot long shit coming out of a bitches asshole, one of them in ya photobucket i was so lucky enough to see...no wait the bitch getting shitted on her face that was awesome maaan i fapped to that one....lol

disgusting little butterball

......and HACKER is butt hurt at how I talked to him.......

Please!

You can call my Banshee a "unicorn" if you want Windy, it's not the first one I've built. I built my 10yr old daughter a Mini Race Quad from the ground up literally and a used a new ($750) 2012 Tao Tao Sport-Cat ATA-125G Chinese Quad as the build platform and she has crucified every other Mini Quad she has lined up against in the 2014 200ft Youth Dirt Drags! I'm sure you have no clue what your looking but you might want to use your photographic memory to take a shot of the Carburetor that she runs since your familiar with the 450cc 4-Strokes. The stock 107cc engine was built in Pitster-Pro's HO Race Engine Program and it holds the currant cc Displacement Record for the Honda CRF-50/70 E22 Style/Stud Pattern Engines at 164cc. The V2 Roller Race Head has been CNC Ported, it has Oversize Del-West Ti Valves, Aluminum Roller Rockers and the list goes on and on. The Big Bore Stroker Roller E22 Honda Cloned Engine with 4spd case hardened mini MX quad transmission produced 31hp and 19ft/lbs of tq and its setting in a 202lb Gusseted Chromoly Long Travel Frame that has Kawasaki KFX-400 Suspension Geometry. I designed the long travel a-arms, swingarm, and the custom matched/tuned FMF 4.1 Big Bore Exhaust System. The Suspension was designed by me on the same CAD program I designed my Hybrid R Frame on and I helped fabricate most of it. I even wired and wrote the timing curves that are in the 2008+ Honda 400EX Dyna-FS Programmable Digital Ignition that it uses. This baby "Unicorn" has the BEST of everything too!

You have know clue what I'm capable of building or putting together. I love to see the looks on the other parents faces when she smokes a $10,000+ Cobra ECX-70 Mini Race Quad on what they think is $750 Shipped 125cc Chinese Youth Sport Quad, and it kills the guys on EX's and stock 450's that she smokes all day long in the 200ft 4-Stroke woods class.

Believe it or not this Mini Quad started out as a dream build about a year ago and look at it now!

image_zps76bad306.jpg

image_zps9ac4a3d5.jpg

image_zps1a3dff9d.jpg

image_zpsdb8becb5.jpg

image_zps4ff4b60f.jpg

image_zps0c003cd3.jpg

image_zps0cc6003d.jpg

image_zpsfad1674f.jpg

image_zpsccc81a27.jpg

image_zps9bef9f7b.jpg

image_zpsb9e11971.jpg

......and HACKER is butt hurt at how I talked to him.......

Please!

I'm not upset, I just don't see the point in talking shit and putting people down over the Internet. I don't do it when I'm face to face with them and I'm not going to do it over the Internet. People that act like that tend to get their ass handed to them and embraced when they pull up to the line. That's why I don't do it.