t5s or t6s?

Right now I dont have much planned for my shee dont wana crack open engine until I have to so was just wondering what would go better with your basic mods like jets and a k&n filter, t5s or 56s? Thanks guys also if t6s are better, what mods would you need for t5s to be good? If its more then just being jettinnim assuming a 4mil or up?

What kind of riding are you doing? Do you plan to upgrade the engine at some point? Got an adjustable timing plate? Are you going to be riding in deep rivers? If not go with some pods. T6 are good for stock motors with no port work. T5 is a pretty good trail pipe along with some others. Will work with some ported stock cylinders but depending on what you have for a port job you may want a different pipe. What pipes are currently on it?

Right now I dont have much planned for my shee dont wana crack open engine until I have to so was just wondering what would go better with your basic mods like jets and a k&n filter, t5s or 56s? Thanks guys also if t6s are better, what mods would you need for t5s to be good? If its more then just being jettinnim assuming a 4mil or up?

whats the fucking point you ask people shit, they give you answers and it doesnt sink in, you shown a thread about T5`s and you dont read it youre too fucking stupid to own a banshee, sell it

whats the fucking point you ask people shit, they give you answers and it doesnt sink in, you shown a thread about T5`s and you dont read it youre too fucking stupid to own a banshee, sell it

Lol just sidnt know what kind of mods that thread was talking bout, as a noob you need clerifacation man lol

What kind of riding are you doing? Do you plan to upgrade the engine at some point? Got an adjustable timing plate? Are you going to be riding in deep rivers? If not go with some pods. T6 are good for stock motors with no port work. T5 is a pretty good trail pipe along with some others. Will work with some ported stock cylinders but depending on what you have for a port job you may want a different pipe. What pipes are currently on it?

well if and when it blows I might do alittle somethin, nothing fancy probably but im more rec riding, right outside of town, on dirt roads and stuff like that, we dont have much trails over here sadly and my bikes completley stock for now, nothing aftermarket

You can get those t5's for a smoking deal.

Your talking about those ones in coalinga, I know man thats not a bad price at all! Your boys down at dogpound racing really giving out one hell of a deal! Just doin alittle more research before I jump on them!

• Like 1

I had T5's on a stock motor with 35 pwk keihn carbs, boyesen reeds and k&n filter with air box lid off. It was okay but was too much on the rich side so never got the full potential. Now I have same mods but with a new motor, 4 mill, ported, and advanced timing with head for 93 octane. I installed V4's just a few days ago and waiting for a weekend to take it up. Its rained every weekend this month except for the 4th and thats when the stator went out. Still waiting for a weekend for the perfect ride with this damn thing.

I had T5's on a stock motor with 35 pwk keihn carbs, boyesen reeds and k&n filter with air box lid off. It was okay but was too much on the rich side so never got the full potential. Now I have same mods but with a new motor, 4 mill, ported, and advanced timing with head for 93 octane. I installed V4's just a few days ago and waiting for a weekend to take it up. Its rained every weekend this month except for the 4th and thats when the stator went out. Still waiting for a weekend for the perfect ride with this damn thing.

let me know how she does man!