Actuator arm past mark

The adjustment that sets that is in the middle of the clutch when you pull the cover off. You can fix that by adjusting it but it is not really that big of a deal as long as the clutch has enough adjustment up on the perch

The internal adjuster should have a hair of free play ensuring the clutch in fully engaged. Then you take up the slack on the perch until the marks line up to ensure a full disengage. If after that it's still goin past the marks your perch is pulling the cable too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I see, so take cover off and adjust by the screw that's on the outside of the pressure plate. Till the arm lines up with the arrow on the case than it's perfect. Alrighty thanks

And while you have it apart....put in a Pancake bearing.

Do Dat.

Werf it!

The internal adjuster should have a hair of free play ensuring the clutch in fully engaged. Then you take up the slack on the perch until the marks line up to ensure a full disengage. If after that it's still goin past the marks your perch is pulling the cable too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is not correct

this is not correct

It's close enough. If he has a manual he'll figure it out when he's elbow deep in it.

Or you could type it out correctly.