Anyone Up For A Hq "dunefest"?

stu

As alot of you probably know i live in the UK and so have never been to any sand dunes let alone ridden any. Me and a mate are hopefully going to visit lefty for a few days sometime between may and august 2004 before I start college in september. Are any HQ members up for a big meet at some dunes down in AZ? Ill have to let everyone here choose exectly where as i have no knowledge of the dunes!! Hopefully this will work and everyone will have a sweet time chillin in the dunes! :rolleyes:

stu

Sound fun guys, but i cant drive that far. So, what im wonderin is if there r any guys from MI that would wanna get together next summer up at Silver. I know its not much, but Im up there a lot anyways. Pm me, if any MI guys are intrested. Peace out. :)

man,

it's one thing to come to the US and ride on the dunes...but its a complete different thing to ride with Lefty! haha...he'll change the way you look at us yankees!

i agree w/ it being hella hot...start training by wearing your riding gear in a sauna so you can be somewhat used to the heat...

glad to hear you're gonna come ride

Mike

are the dunes too hot to ride in May time?? this would be about the earliest we could possibly make it over to the states. and i really wanna go dunin!! i need to save enough money for a 6 stop round the world trip between then and now

stu

are the dunes too hot to ride in May time??  this would be about the earliest we could possibly make it over to the states.  and i really wanna go dunin!!  i need to save enough money for a 6 stop round the world trip between then and now

stu

That's the beginning of summer, it will be hot.

It starts to get hot in April and ends usually the end of October.

• 2 weeks later...
May to August... That's the PERFECT time to go to St. Anthony Dunes in Idaho. Biggest dunes you'll find in this country.

Hey Wyoduner, so far about 25 of us from Sand Lake Duners as well as family and friends have made reservations at the Desert Oasis campgrounds for the 1st week of May 1-7th. I foresee an additional 10-15 by the time the date arrives. If you are open that weekend you should be there.

May to August...  That's the PERFECT time to go to St. Anthony Dunes in Idaho.  Biggest dunes you'll find in this country.

St. Anthonys is my favorite spot to kind of get away from the crowds, and slide some dune faces. The razor backs are perfect for whipping the ass end around for a good picture. Hope to get out there this year more than once.