what do u guys hink of herrs port jobs?

After dealing with what I seen this past week and my previous dealing. I'd skip his name on the sponsor list.

I have a stock cylinder motor I'm putting together, empire and precision have my attention on this one.

I've dealt with cam a few times and wouldn't hesitate to use him at all.

whats happened to special06 is he still involved with banshees?

you cannot call NOSS and say you want a set of redline spec domes.    noss has some suggested domes and says ( at least to me) that he has cust a ton if differnt shapes and profiles for differnt builders over the years.   i even have a dome i prefer..  but i settled on this shape after running many shelf style domes, custom cuts from other people  and some really off the wall shit too

^^ in other words, builders can have what they "think " works and have noss cut it to there spec. thats the custom dome that dont run to save its life. Now you have shelf domes. I prefer driveline domes. And your getting a reliable design with moderate squish, band, etc... that you know will run well. And not someones bright idea they had one day!

My experience with Kev was awful. He can port stock cylinders on the Banshee well. The problem is when he makes a mistake he tries to hide it. If you figure out how bad he stuck it too you, he will not take responsibility. Seems like forum members aren't quite licking his balls like they did when I posted "shops that don't stand behind their work" read his warranty disclaimer.