Whitaker Custom Racing

Bummer, she's just taking up his wrap......

She has issues. Some are worthy of pitty...others are of her own doing.

They both shit in their own nests.

He's not bringing her down.....it's more of a lack of responsibility suicide pact.

Paula Whitaker got arrested two days ago for ATV theft in Douglas.GA.

Got more details?

Theft or possession of stolen goods?

They find a hot bike at the shop or was she actually out collecting neighborhood machines?

if anyone needs a pro mod stocker done  please pm me.  sometimes i have problems getting them out due to broken tooling ( milling bits explode..)  but for the most part i have them out and done within 2 weeks at most.  plus i respond to emails and all calls and texts.   i have been working on other projects so havent really done anything with the override side of the trans work.  but if there is some more demand i might work towards finishing the jigg..

Some kids mom said she stole it,she got arrested and had to go to court today for it,friends of mine that went to his house to get their $6500.00 said there was evidence of some hard drug use.They went in his shop and found peoples transmissions and stuff scattered all over the floor,he would not come out of the house.They left with $2500.00 in parts that they sent him only.this shitbag is as bad as it gets.

Some kids mom said she stole it,she got arrested and had to go to court today for it,friends of mine that went to his house to get their $6500.00 said there was evidence of some hard drug use.They went in his shop and found peoples transmissions and stuff scattered all over the floor,he would not come out of the house.They left with $2500.00 in parts that they sent him only.this shitbag is as bad as it gets.

That's crazy stuff man.

I'm glad you're keeping an eye on it and taking the time to inform potential customers/marks.

There are honest and reputable guys out there that should be getting the work that would have been sent to him.

That's crazy stuff man.

I'm glad you're keeping an eye on it and taking the time to inform potential customers/marks.

There are honest and reputable guys out there that should be getting the work that would have been sent to him.

Yeah, there are several paying sponsors of this site that can do the service very well!

Still no trans. No answer no nothing! Guy is a fucking turd! Anybody close enough to pay a visit? I will put up a couple hundred bucks for a reward??

I will personally make sure your shit is gotten, and that Greg knows who you are and that your name shall not be forgotten. It ain't no couple hundred bucks though......
  • Like 1