Whitaker Custom Racing

Greg Whitaker has been doing this to myself and other people for years,do not buy anything from him for he is a bigtime scammer.He moves around every six months after he has burned everyone in that particular town.He was in Vidalia,Georgia and now is in Douglas somewhere and has a long list of people in South Florida he owes big $$ to including myself.He has also gone so far to change his sorry ass business name from WCR to Last Minute Performance.Here is some of his handywork on Planetsand as well as LS1Tech   http://www.planetsand.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/988509/          

http://m.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1509114

Edited by onlyanlsx

Important update!!! Two friends of mine just drove to Greg Whitaker's house aka WCR aka Last Minute Performance to get money and transmissions stolen from them to the tune of $6500.00,not chump change,he was in the house but would not come out and they ended up waiting two hours before leaving,he is supposedly on drugs so anything that has been sent to him is gone and you are assed out pretty much.His address is 67 Red Oak St. Douglas.Georgia.Been telling people this shit for years and no one would listen,maybe now they will

Important update!!! Two friends of mine just drove to Greg Whitaker's house aka WCR aka Last Minute Performance to get money and transmissions stolen from them to the tune of $6500.00,not chump change,he was in the house but would not come out and they ended up waiting two hours before leaving,he is supposedly on drugs so anything that has been sent to him is gone and you are assed out pretty much.His address is 67 Red Oak St. Douglas.Georgia.Been telling people this shit for years and no one would listen,maybe now they will

So did his wife stop fighting his battles for him or is she just as fucked up as him?

He is easy to find on facebook but does not look like he posts anything on there. 

Pics?

How dare you challenge me! I've spent the last 10 minutes googling some severely FUBAR shit. I hate you now.

With that said in sure they looked like this

du8ubuqe.jpg

amyqe2e6.jpg

That said, why don't people take all the info to the police and finish it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free