oils, need some feedback

Ok I saw this before in the forum but when I search for it I cant seems to find it so im just going t ask one more time, what do you guys use for mix, on regular stock banshee, running on 93 pump gas, and what oil do you recommend in the engine? please help out by being as specific but as simple as possible for I am still a nub and if you get to complex my brain fries!!! thanks for the help guys APPRECIATED!

Klotz super techni plate 32:1-40:1

Klotz benol 32:1-40:1

Bel ray h1r 32:1- 40:1

Maxima castor 32:1-40:1

Amsoil dominator 32:1-40:1 (supposed to be 50:1, makes me nervous I'll stick to what I've done.)

In that order because that's the availability in shops from closest to furthest.

Those ratios because I usually can't hold the cup straight and I'm in that range. Closer to 32 but once I'm running low closer to 40

Klotz super techni plate 32:1-40:1

Klotz benol 32:1-40:1

Bel ray h1r 32:1- 40:1

Maxima castor 32:1-40:1

Amsoil dominator 32:1-40:1 (supposed to be 50:1, makes me nervous I'll stick to what I've done.)

In that order because that's the availability in shops from closest to furthest.

Those ratios because I usually can't hold the cup straight and I'm in that range. Closer to 32 but once I'm running low closer to 40

I have klotz comin for premix and trans, mixing by the manual (which I assume no one does) is what itthink im going to do, my dad ses is better to have to much oil then not enough 32-1 seems good though might give it a try, wont go any lower ill let you know!

This is a shit show. ...your gonna have a million responses from yamahalube 32-1 to amsoil 500-1....yes I said 500....

I run klotz techniplate personally....40-1

I know but it takes 40 sarcastic answers to get a real one so I dont mind looking threw them but I also got the klotz for both premix and trans! Seen good reviews! Will be here on the 16th a day after my bday:D

Ok I saw this before in the forum but when I search for it I cant seems to find it so im just going t ask one more time, what do you guys use for mix, on regular stock banshee, running on 93 pump gas, and what oil do you recommend in the engine? please help out by being as specific but as simple as possible for I am still a nub and if you get to complex my brain fries!!! thanks for the help guys APPRECIATED!

I bet it Sucks being a nub.

I'm with Sheerider. Supertechniplate 32:1 with no failures that were oil related in any two strokes. I run that shit in my weedeater also. Smells good like your riding the trails. Takes the suck factor of weed eating down a notch