F.A.S.T. billet one piece intake

I'm looking for feed back on this intake manifold setup.

2012-12-17_16-57-20_195.jpg

BILLET ONE PIECE INTAKE 33-35MM

BILLET INTAKES 33-35MM These intakes are a work of art, not only do they work good but they look even better. We have them to fit 33-35s. They are a 1 piece design with built in crossover tube. And a bonus: they are angled up to keep your BIG carbs from rubbing on the clutch arm!

I'm running stock cyclinders with 35 PWKs on my Duncan 403 motor. It has the Duncan Masterflow Intake and Pyramid Reeds setup now.

I am thinking of trying out this manifold.

My questions are:

Will this work with both stock cylinder and a Serval cylinder setup?

Will I need to use different reeds then what I have now? I was thinking of trying VF 4's

Those intakes are super common. Honestly there isnt alot of performance difference in one intake over another. If your intakes work just keep them. A better use of the money would be to ditch the pyramid reeds and just get some VF4s from Jeff or other stuff.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

So I'm still wondering, will this one piece manifold bolt up to stock cylinders AND a Serval? Are the widths and spacing the same?

Those of you that say to ditch the Pyramid reeds setup, what is your reasoning and experiences, proof, ect...?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The reasoning is that they made less power on the shootouts and dyno runs of them. That is old stuff and old news. Most ditched them years ago. You can google it and find it if you look. Kevin Gigot that makes the Gigot Performance Slingshot lockup did one of the dyno tests of numerous sets of reeds.

Yes the bolt spacing on stock cyls , servals and cubs are the same. The same heads , Intakes , reeds , exhaust etc all work and are compatible from stockers to cubs/servals.

Edited by RadarRacing

UPP/V4's FTW!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...