Jetting For Pro Circuits

02Shee

I love my pro circuits, so far, although I never had anything else other than stock.

Mine are jetted at 320 mains with 30 pilots(too big for summer) and needles in the middle.

Cool, THANKS MAN!!!!! :D Any more opinions are welcome!!!

I didn't like them for trail or sand pit riding. The powerband is like a light switch w/ stock porting. Others claim the pc pipes are a lot smoother once ported.....my .02

The thing I notice on trails the most is it seems like it will pull a higher gear ,but only around a small rpm range towards the bottom of the rpm.Thats the only place that the pipes like to be luggd.

The T-5 hits wayy to hard for any kind of leisure riding IMO,PC or SST would be a better all around pipe.They both have a good hit on top and the PC's bottom is o.k, the SST on the other hand is excellent.

well guess what never listen to pro circuit themselves about jettin. i went to butim pipes, vforce2 , k&n on. and i jetted it wit a 260 . boy let me tel you what a bad idea. i f**ked something up my right exhaust isn't smokin nor is my right side of teh engine workin. idunno. its at speed freeks racing in new yok gettin some early christmas presents on it(+4 cranks, Degree key(7), Milled head, Vitos Power Pistons, lightened flywheel, and proper jettin, K&N w/ outerware, bored carb to 27mm). well anyway ill have it back on tues or wed. soo . thanks for twh reply i should of listen to u guys insted of pc them selves. also my friends got teh yfz450 and gonna race him when i get my shee back and prove shee's are the best. thanks again

Vinny

well guess what never listen to pro circuit themselves about jettin. i went to butim pipes, vforce2 , k&n on. and i jetted it wit a 260 . boy let me tel you what a bad idea. i f**ked something up my right exhaust isn't smokin nor is my right side of teh engine workin. idunno. its at speed freeks racing in new yok gettin some early christmas presents on it(+4 cranks, Degree key(7), Milled head, Vitos Power Pistons, lightened flywheel, and proper jettin, K&N w/ outerware, bored carb to 27mm). well anyway ill have it back on tues or wed. soo . thanks for twh reply i should of listen to u guys insted of pc them selves. also my friends got teh yfz450 and gonna race him when i get my shee back and prove shee's are the best. thanks again

Vinny

i can understand about a 1/4 of your post, but did you do a plug chop? changing a jett wouldnt make the right side not smoke? or keep the right side of the engine from workin, i have 2 banshee's both with pro circuits (one ported one stock) that i fucked with the jettin on for weeks,moving needles changing pilots, finally just did what the Morons that made my pipes said and went with just the mains and they both run tits.........

i changed the plug an still nothing

vinny

Could of been a bad plug wire. Could of switched the plug wires to find out..If not then it could of been no equalizer tube between the carbs, or a plugged jet.....You should of ask us before spending a fortune....I doubt its much of anything...you should have done a compression test before you sent it in. If the compression reads fine then your inside of your motor is fine....