banshee climber

dozer

bought a motor from him. looks to be in pretty good shape. scratches here and there the cases have been rubbed by the chain pretty good which i wasnt told but everything else pretty much as described. nothing is broken or cracked, packaged very well. . didnt come with a kicker or shifter but it wasnt in the pics either. communication was good. i would/will buy from him again.

It's an 18DM. That motor has barely any time on it. My chain rubs my cases too. It's normal on the DMs running a big sprocket. So will I get to run it in the sand at LSOK?

thats the plan, unless we do go car racing the same weekend.   do you mind telling me what kind of sprockets and chain you use. i don't want to come across as puppy dog following your steps but this is a bit different than my 421 cub.

thats the plan, unless we do go car racing the same weekend.   do you mind telling me what kind of sprockets and chain you use. i don't want to come across as puppy dog following your steps but this is a bit different than my 421 cub.

I run PBI front sprockets and Primary Drive rears both in 520.

The chain is Western Powersports that I get from Redline.