Value of Cut 50th Plastics

My wife wants blue or black plastics for her bike. The fronts are pretty much perfect. Rear has some scuffs and stress marks(I can eliminate the stress marks, but the scuffs are pretty much just what they are.

I'm just wondering what approx value on these are. I know that un-cut ones are more valuable- so don't bother jumpin my shit on that

I think better pictures of your wife would help us come up with a price for the plastic!!

Where in Oregon you at?

• Like 3

Ya those will work just fine. Noodz that is. I've heard of a couple guys supposedly getting 5-700 out of full sets on the east coast. But it's not like we had any receipts to prove it. I just sold a crappy cut up black rear fender off an 03 lim edition for $50 to a dude from Beavertown few days ago. I was surprised I got that. I was gonna throw it away. I guess if you want to try to get decent cash from them put em on CL or smthn and ask for offers. Be patient and see what comes up. But be prepared do deal with plenty of douchebags along the way. Or just haul em down to Damascass to BUILDER's house of Banshee. He always gives top dollar for used parts and noodz. Usually guys I think though. Not sure why he's asking for female pics.

Ya those will work just fine. Noodz that is. I've heard of a couple guys supposedly getting 5-700 out of full sets on the east coast. But it's not like we had any receipts to prove it. I just sold a crappy cut up black rear fender off an 03 lim edition for $50 to a dude from Beavertown few days ago. I was surprised I got that. I was gonna throw it away. I guess if you want to try to get decent cash from them put em on CL or smthn and ask for offers. Be patient and see what comes up. But be prepared do deal with plenty of douchebags along the way. Or just haul em down to Damascass to BUILDER's house of Banshee. He always gives top dollar for used parts and noodz. Usually guys I think though. Not sure why he's asking for female pics.

Who said anything about a female?!

Anyway, I'm not too keen on selling them, since I couldn't even buy a blue set like she wants- in equal or better condition- for what it sounds like I'd be able to get out of these.

I'd rather just keep the 50th complete, and trade someone that has an '02+ bike with pipes and paddles or somethin. "Pipes and paddles are cheap". Sure, but free is even cheaper.

I don't know. I'm picky, indecisive, and sometimes try too hard to make the ole lady happy. Thanks for the input.

Sent from a porta potty.

like dave said, I had 2 sets. one set had front fenders cut for my cpi,s to fit. other then that they were in good shape. sold them for 500.  the other set I had were truly mint, got 650 for them. both sets I listed on craiglist and they sold within a week. both sets had full fenders tho

like dave said, I had 2 sets. one set had front fenders cut for my cpi,s to fit. other then that they were in good shape. sold them for 500. the other set I had were truly mint, got 650 for them. both sets I listed on craiglist and they sold within a week. both sets had full fenders tho

...it's funny how he left out the free handy that came with the plastics. ..

Sent from a van down by the river