CottonBranchRacing casesavers

For any and all of you tards that wanna biatch about the prices of these things need to click the red arrow in the upper right corner of your screen. These are hands down the BEST defense for your motor in the event of a chain failure. Im sure Josh will elaborate, but when he first started messing with these it was to save 2500 dollar trannys from getting wrecked when the chains were breaking nearly every pass. Since then it has been realized that these are not only a tranny saver, but a case saver as well. Ive met Josh multiple times, and not only are his products HAND CRAFTED IN THE USA, hes also a pretty damn nice guy. Good to see you over here brotha! When you get some time you should post a few pics from over the years of all your bikes and delrin parts you've done. Some here will really enjoy the true craftsmanship behind it. 

• Like 4

You guys are too nice, thanks for the props. Feel free to get in touch with me if there's anything I can do for you. You can find me here, FB, ATVdragracer, prosanddrags, Planetsand, the usual places. If I don't frequent your hotspot, let me know and I'll make an effort to come around

CottonBranchRacing

• Like 1