scooby 87 banshee last minute build up

camatv

ok i'm just going to try photobucket again..  the tapacrap i have dosent look like that  hell i cannot even reply  FFS!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

here is the POS after i washed about 6 years of crud off it the first time  and stripped the plastics off of it.  and yes  those are the bad ass paddles i got with it.. 

scoobybuild006_zps03ea1fa9.jpg

after a few hours of dissasembly

scoobybuild007_zps2600ed39.jpg

just needs a simple tune up right  oh yea thats all... 

scoobybuild008_zps5fe9cfce.jpg

after the next night of trying to get a cheeta 400 to work i had here  then realizing the pistons are for a 4 mill ( oh wonderfull)  then spending the next 5 hours working on getting the trex domes cut to something i thought would run on pump gas.  then redoing the pv's so they actually worked,..  hell one of them had the supply hole SILICONED UP!!!  what the fuck.  only one valve even worked??  no wonder these damn motors have such a bad rep..  who the hell assembles some shit like that..   the porting and transfers work was not what i really wanted but i had literally 3 days to complete the entier bike and work and had to cut the trans, redo the cranks,  etc etc.. 

scoobybuild010_zps37313968.jpg

last pic for now,   the +4 chrome stellar on the bike with the rear end done and new brakes all worn out bolts replaced and swingarm sleeve replaced with one that didnt look like rail road tracks.

scoobybuild009_zps3bcbf2db.jpg

motor specs, 400 pv trex, flat top, dish/ dome profile i cut into the existing domes, SLP pipes, had to make my own intakes, 41.3/44 alky lectrons, ( The 36/38's we put on first had some issues with sealing on the sections.  we had no time to fix  so on the biggun's went) +11 timing,  stock stroke hot rods crank with tz drive and 10 ball stator side, factory concepts basket with mattoon big bolt, HD busing/ moly backing plate upgrade, vforce 2 reeds.. stock mod trans  oem electrical.  cdi mounted behind gas tank custom harness. stock coil.   bike rolls on 4th gear wheeiles up dunes...   it was an absolute blast to ride.  you could cruise it in such a low rpm  and then it had no real pipe "hit" at all  just super linear power that was super easy to control.  for a rush build  its one of my fav bikes so far.   we took the wife's bike and it would pass  and pull it on runs.   these pipes are no joke. 

whats even better is the bike rode like a gas bike  plenty of throttle response and actually got better gas mileage than the pump gas polaris i was running this weekend...