Turbo Chassis now offers Hydro Dipping / hydrographics!

I have a friend that started a hydrographics business and we have recently paired up so that im able to offer this service to my customers! He is able to do this service to basically anything you can imagine!

Alot of you already know the process and know what it is but ill add pics and some info to give you some ideas of what he is capable of doing and the type of equipment that he uses! I recently had him do a few parts for another friend of mine as kind of a test run to see how it would turn out and the parts turned out amazing! He was able to put words, numbers, etc in the part so that we didnt have to put just stickers on it, and i couldnt be happier with the way it turned out!

Currie motorsports yfz is about to get a complete makeover within a few weeks and i will be adding pictures of those parts as every bolt on chassis component will be getting dipped.

He is currently doing a large order of banshee parts in carbon fiber; Front plastic, back plastic, side covers, thumb throttle, brake master cylinders etc. and should have it done within a few days and i will add those pics too. But in the mean time here are a few pictures for you to look at for now.

You can contact me on here or text/call me at 304-483-0472 for pricing, or you can reach him direct at 304-482-0040 via text or call.

The name of his shop is Precision Hydrographics and you can also follow his facebook page for updates of his work/work we will be doing together! Thanks and enjoy

image of the bath he uses, its a pretty trick setup!

bath_zpseeaf0ba7.jpg

yfz450 hood he did for a friend. This was a stock hood he painted white then blaze orage, did a lava pattern over the orage, tapped off the numbers and words and did a carbon fiber over top! Turned out amazing!

hydro_zpsb728cd7e.jpg

hydro3_zps89933bdb.jpg

a handgun he did

aaronsgun_zpsfe172b17.jpg

a shotgun with a zombie pattern

shotgun_zps6d5f1a87.jpg

a hardhat with a snakeskin pattern

hardhat_zpsb78abb71.jpg

pink camo gun

pinkcamo_zpsf17bdcf3.jpg

a napkin holder at a local restraunt

napkinholder_zps1ca5339b.jpg

• Like 1

Jds does great work! Jd makes alot of stuff for me for chassis parts and components as far as tabs and brackets and things like that and always will! Im not trying to take anything away from him, the reason i teamed up with aaron for this stuff is he is 10 minutes away, and thats kind of hard to beat for me when it comes to something like this as far as being able to drop a customers parts off and get them done.

• 3 weeks later...