370 PASSION 12 PORT NEEDLE 5TH POSITION?

4mil89

4MIL CRANK

115 RODS

PASSION 12 PORT (TRAIL-ISH) 64.50 BORE

DYNOPORT INFRAMES

STOCK CAGES TDR REEDS

STOCK INTAKES MODDED FOR VFORCE

PWK 28'S W UNI DUAL STAGE PODS 6"

STOCK HEAD WITH SPACER PLATE IN BETWEEN HEAD & CYLINDER (795 WISECO)

125PSI COMPRESSION

HAD 50 PILOTS AND 168 MAINS RAN OK BUT IF YOU DO A LOW RPM HIGH GEAR PULL RIGHT BEFORE IT GETS IN THE PIPE IT GETS A MEAN STUTTER THAT IT WONT COME OUT OF UNLESS I LET OFF THE GAS AND ROLL ON THE THROTTLE THROUGH THAT SPOT.

I DROPPED TO A 48 PILOT BUT I HAD TO DROP THE CLIP TO THE 5TH POSITION FOR IT TO RUN RIGHT.  JUST CURIOUS TO WHATS GOING ON THAT THE MOTOR WANTS THE NEEDLE ALL THE WAY UP.

2 strokes hate bein low in gear it doesnt matter what is done to them. I was always told its hard on the cranks to ride them like that. idk if its true or not. i just always try to keep mine in the pipe.

Sent from my GT-S5360L using Tapatalk 2

YEAH I JUST COULDNT REMEMBER EXACT SIZE I KNEW I LOOKED IT UP AND IT WAS 37Xcc.  I LIVE IN PA WE CLIMB COAL HILLS AND SOME OF THEM TWIST AND TURN AND YOU HAVE TO BE IN AND OUT OF THE THROTTLE AND IF YOU TRY AND GET BACK IN IT SOMETIMES IT JUST DOES THIS MACHINE GUN LIKE SPUTTER WITH THE 50 PILOT.  IM JUST WONDERING WHY THE ENGINE IS RUNNING BEST WHEN THE NEEDLE IS ALL THE WAY UP (RICH) ON THE 48.  SOMEBODYS GOTTA UNDERSTAND THIS...

STOCK HEAD BECAUSE IM BROKE AND IM TRYING TO KEEP IT PUMP GAS.  JIM HAD ME CUT SOME 21CC DOMES FOR THIS MOTOR JUST WAITING FOR SOME FLOW TO PICK UP THE HEAD.  THIS ENGINE HAS OVER 60HRS ON IT AND STILL GOING STRONG AND STILL KICKS 120PSI SO I DOUBT ITS A SHIT BUILD

Welcome to HQ.......now what is your problem?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He can't get ahold of his builder for help.

sounds like a funky combo..  hence the funky results

maybe the transfers are way to low..  and the " 12th" port is reverberating internally

if the needle has to be full rich for it to run  maybe you need a leak test.  poor mans build = better have the whole setup spot on.  better check and i mean actually check the entire electrical, do a leak test, not sure why you have v-force intakes with stock cages??  you might be getting a lot of turbulence in the cage from cutting out the stuffer, that is causing a problem.   the needle and or other jetting ( maybe slide cutaway ) is causing issues.  the dyno port pipes are probably not the best either..  you need to figure out what rpm they actually like  and ride/ gear the bike to run in that rpm range..   

i dont knock funky setups or so called budget builds  hell i'm doing one right now.  just its been about a week now just getting the motor to a point that i think it will run ok.