Jetting For A 2 To 1

Blacksmith

Guys,

I just got my hands on a Trinity 2to1 carb setup with a 35mm Keihin carb. I am wondering where to start out with my jetting. I tried to ask Trinity, but when they did not ask about elevation or mods, I know they did not care about giving me any good info.

Anyway, I am running a mostly stock motor. Shaved head, Boyson two stage reeds on stock cages, FMF pipes, PD Foam filter on a proflow and not air box lid. I am currently running stock size carbs with 27.5 pilots and 280 mains. My elevation is 3000 feet, and I have about 140 lbs of compression.

Anyone got any ideas where I should start with this new setup. I would really like to get it to work without spending $50 on jets. Thanks.

Look on trinitys web site trinityracing.com under the tech section and they will give you a ruff estimate on what to use. I think it is a 48 and 175 also. MAKE SURE that you are using NEW STRONG reeds that work good either that the 2-1 will suck big time. I would suggest that you should get some boyson reeds or v-force reeds.