RIS Designs Customer Service Sucks

Well I talked to Ricky yesterday, he seems like an ok dude. Said they been backed up with Harley parts etc. They out of the pipe hangers but gonna run a batch of them and send them and the big bore CPI couplings ASAP.

I tried to order pipe hanger from him once I never did get them.

JDS can make you some and you'll have em quick

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=170065

• 4 weeks later...

We are sorry for the incoviniene.. we ran into some problem with one of our machines.. Please call me tomorrow and I will fix things.. R.I.S. Designs is still family owned.. Yes my dad did pass away but we are still doing great,, We actually just sold our 15,000sq ft building and just bought another one even bigger.. So yes things are fine with us.. Im not covering up for the issues at hand.. Weather its the machines (which it is or whatever) we are here to make things right.. Please call me tomorrow ask for Ricky and we will fix it

Sounds like things are "aOk" maybe it got lost in the mail, yup its USPS's fault not RIS. :\

• 4 weeks later...

Well after 3 1/2 months I finally got my money back. I originally sent payment April 13th and never did receive any parts. After numerous phone calls and promises this is how it ends. I couldn't get exhaust hangers and couplings for the most popular bike ever sold. Was told I'd get em soon with a free T-shirt and 3 weeks go by and I'd call only to hear more excuses. First conversation after I started this thread Ricky told me we need to understand they are busy with Harley and other Motorcycle stuff besides the Quad stuff. Every time I called he seemed rushed and was overwhelmed. 1) hire help to produce what your business offers, 2) even though my order was only $125.00 I'm a paying customer,3) don't tell someone they will have parts in a week then 3 months later you still didn't ship shit out. 4) My Condolences for your fathers passing, believe me your (use to be) loyal customers miss him too. Really is a sad situation. 5) lock the door, unplug the phone and go get some Business Management/ customer relations education. 6) tell the chic that answers the phone it is unprofessional to just answer with Hello, makes people think they dialed the wrong number or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same thing happended to me.

I ordered a grill from them and got the whole run around .... At first the they said they were back ordered, then they were missing a loom or something, then more endless amounts of bullshit, told me they sent it out, called back a couple weeks later and got a fake tracking number, numberous phone calls that no one picked up or called me back on. I can't even remmeber all of the lies and excuses they told me. Then I really got pissed when I had my gf to call in and ask if they had the grill in stock, which they said they did. Called back and demanded them to send me the grill or my money back ASAP. I finally got an acutal trackin number and told me "don't worry bro, Ill hook you up. I got you." My grill finally came 2 days later, nothing else. All of this happened withing a timely matter of 6 freakin months!! For a grill!!!

I really wish I found a grill I acutally liked other than the RIS one. They will never get my business again. I have never been so frustrated with a company or transaction in my life