RIS Designs Customer Service Sucks

I had great dealings with them in the past but have read bad reviews on them. I ordered a few parts a month ago from their online store MBB. I paid that day through paypal. Bout a week and a half went by still no parts. I call the guy says 1 part was back ordered, I say ok I don't have 3 weeks to wait for them send me what you have and refund what's left back to my PP. he said no problem I'll take care of it. Bout a week or so goes by still no parts and no refund. I call him again and the same bullshit story. So I said I wanna go riding for Memorial Day, just built a bike and all I'm waiting on is your parts. He says I understand I'll take care of it for sure. Bout a week and a half goes by and tonight Im scrambling to Autozone for thick hose and clamps to make exhaust couplings and silencer hangers. Just think they falling apart since the sad passed away.

I had great dealings with them in the past but have read bad reviews on them. I ordered a few parts a month ago from their online store MBB. I paid that day through paypal. Bout a week and a half went by still no parts. I call the guy says 1 part was back ordered, I say ok I don't have 3 weeks to wait for them send me what you have and refund what's left back to my PP. he said no problem I'll take care of it. Bout a week or so goes by still no parts and no refund. I call him again and the same bullshit story. So I said I wanna go riding for Memorial Day, just built a bike and all I'm waiting on is your parts. He says I understand I'll take care of it for sure. Bout a week and a half goes by and tonight Im scrambling to Autozone for thick hose and clamps to make exhaust couplings and silencer hangers. Just think they falling apart since the sad passed away.

We are sorry for the incoviniene.. we ran into some problem with one of our machines.. Please call me tomorrow and I will fix things.. R.I.S. Designs is still family owned.. Yes my dad did pass away but we are still doing great,, We actually just sold our 15,000sq ft building and just bought another one even bigger.. So yes things are fine with us.. Im not covering up for the issues at hand.. Weather its the machines (which it is or whatever) we are here to make things right.. Please call me tomorrow ask for Ricky and we will fix it

We are sorry for the incoviniene.. we ran into some problem with one of our machines.. Please call me tomorrow and I will fix things.. R.I.S. Designs is still family owned.. Yes my dad did pass away but we are still doing great,, We actually just sold our 15,000sq ft building and just bought another one even bigger.. So yes things are fine with us.. Im not covering up for the issues at hand.. Weather its the machines (which it is or whatever) we are here to make things right.. Please call me tomorrow ask for Ricky and we will fix it

eat a dick Ricky! Hope you choke on a taco! Loser!
  • Like 1

Hmm, will this be redemption or rejection! Stay tuned.

(Seems like every time this happens it ends with the vender realizing they should just continue on ripping off folks from other markets)

Also: it appears that Rick is a fucking horrible name to give your kid. They almost always become sheisters.