Boss Billet Intake Boots

Okay going to the dunes this weekend and need to have my bike ready by Friday. Working on it Thursday and after sitting two years my boss billet intake with built in crossover boots for my 35mm keihen carbs are cracked severely. I was going to silicone over for now but am afraid it might be too deep. Question is im in Michigan and need the boots by Thursday morning. I realize its last minute but I will pay the shipping to get them here, but I think there just a mikuni boot and somebody closer than inland or boss should have them. Any help is appreciated, calling boss in the a.m.

Thanks guys

Cody

Holy shit, snuff is still around. Good to see ya.

Not a fan of Boss and have seen/heard some horror stories.

Jerry at chariot has them but I doubt he would get them to you by Friday if he's busy. If you were willing to drive to him it's doable. The guys at Vito's have individual billits that they would definitely get sent out ASAP. I would bet that Jeff or Cody at fast could have an intake on it's way and there by Friday.

Appreciate the fast reply guys!!! Hoping to get away with less than a 60 dollar bill. My intake has been great so far, although I did tear it apart and three bond the shit out of it! Just want to replace these cracked boots asap, before I do my test and tune for the weekend. Mine and the wifes banshees have been sitting for two years and hoping for no other suprises. Fresh fuel and plugs, some type f tranny fluid, carb clean, and I hope ill have them running.

Edited by papa_smurf49319

That's what im thinking. Hopefully I can have Jerry overnight to me. Have Thursday scheduled to fuck with the banshees, and would like to get them all ready to go. But if I have to use some silicone to get by until they come in hopefully by sunday when we go, ill make do. Hopefully I don't find any suprises when I pop both cool heads off to install different domes after sitting two years(in a garage).