WHOS AD is this?

Phelps

you get your info from the head of a dick cam?  the reason the banner and shirts were made is for a couple reasons... A i beat the brakes off his pos store bought bike and B i called him out for getting drunk, cussing a 5 year old out and slapping him up side the head. i didn't show up to race him? no i showed up to race his 2nd store bought bike which was the day i blew a crank seal on my second pass. did he beat me? fuck yeah he did.... i even seen him again after he told ppl he was goona whoop my ass and i sat in front of his camp sight for 20 minutes starring at him. did he do shit? fuck no. just like you wouldn't do shit. i work on cars for a living ya dumb fuck hillbilly. i do all my own mechanical work. i don't pay some Oriellys employee to work on my shit on the side. why would i? dumb fucks need to know if it's a 2 or 4 wheel drive to sell me wiper blades. again......you're a very sad, pathetic excuse for a human.

when you can pay your debts, let alone build something that will beat 421's let me know. ohhh and at least try wiping the bike off before showing up. it's kinda embarrassing parking next to you.

and like zilla ..... cam had to dig for excuses why some dumb okie with a trailer queen bike used his own stanky leg fag shit against him over and over and over. OMG you only raced 300ft... my bike don't start pulling until the 1/4 mile mark. lose some weight fatass and maybe that motor won't struggle... my clutches are slipping.... again lose some weight. or a better idea...... learn to tune and get a job and buy a real clutch kit.

and like zilla ..... cam had to dig for excuses why some dumb okie with a trailer queen bike used his own stanky leg fag shit against him over and over and over. OMG you only raced 300ft... my bike don't start pulling until the 1/4 mile mark. lose some weight fatass and maybe that motor won't struggle... my clutches are slipping.... again lose some weight. or a better idea...... learn to tune and get a job and buy a real clutch kit.

I actually LOL'd when I read this

• 1 month later...

your such a fucktard pharlps..

yo dont even have a bike let alone the nuts to build another one to even attempt to race mine.  any further than 200 ft and you slam on the brakes anyways. 

i'll leave it dirty just for your stupid ass..  its not a show n shine  its a dune race... i'm there to RIDE not make excuses  or complain about how the wind is blowin 2 mph and its just a lil too much for your justin beber face...  fat or not nothing you got could touch any of my bikes at all./  hell even my polaris would beat your.......  oh thats right  you cannot even get on the sand let alone back up any of your retarded bullshit.  your too busy trying to make your life seem like it actually means something  or that anyone on here besides coup even likes your whinny ass.  hell your such a bad ass mechanic couldnt even get a crank seal to last a few trips to the dunes.  my fuckin bike you beat with its 300lb ass fat fuck and 6 year old smoked clutch was 6 years old, has much more stories of dune races than any pile of shit track chassis you converted to have front suspension and shake like a fucking pile that it was so bad you even called it the wet noodle.  nobody even rembers that pile  or even what it looked like  hell only pics you even have of it was what?  from that weekend?? the weekend we all went down just to fuck off  and of course you were there  nobody to race that weekend,,  nobody to dare take any good pics or any real competition for you to maybe get your feelings hurt.  god forbid that might happen.  my piles of shit dusty old dirty ass bikes have been to the dunes more than you have.  raced better competition and had more fun than you every have  yea your pile of shit beat mine  no excuses it just happened.  not like i really even care anymore  hell that was what  2 + years ago now??  i have been back on the sand, raced better friends, had better times than you might ever have again.  no borrowing bikes here  i ride my own shit.  dusty dirty or just plain ole stanky  they fuckin run  and i built every motor, ported every cylinder, tuned every jet, tightened every bolt in the fuckers.  

if you park next to me i wont even care.  talk shit all you like, try to stare me down in your truck giving me the "onion face"  i wont give a shit your not worth the breath it would take to even say "fuck you phelps"   over the 7+ years of me running the dunes on a drag bike, and only story you have is " that one time at band camp"... 

like anyone even gives a fuck anymore..  i sure dont

soo  in closing  i want to just say the one great phrase that even a t-shirt has on it,  made by a felloow burrito eatin, beer drinkin, dune riding, heavyweight jocky racing friend of mine made..

> Fuck You Phelps <