421 serval jetting help

Electrical maybe? Or when u put domes in u crunched a o ring, even tho leak down passed have seen this issue.. you should be able to get it to the pipe and scream top end with a 155 main might be a lil off either way but still should run . I have jetted plenty of air strykers with no problem although I do favor reg pwk

^^^ No such thing. Just find a better dummy. Is anyone else local to you thats good at tuning? I have seen bikes that were hated get tuned correctly and loved. Saw a guy at the track who was absolutely furious at jeff at fast because his bike bogged. I told him it was about 3 or 4 jet sizes too rich. He cussed and cussed it and ended up parting the bike out on here. He needed to go buy a stock 4 stroke IMO.

I'd rather tune it myself and gain a sense of accomplishment. Also there really isn't any bike tuners in the area! I was very successful tuning a stockish motor that ran like a freight train! I'm just new to adusting pwk carbs.. but I'm not losing my cool about it, it will be another month till I can ride it with out it being a mud pit ever where so I have some tuning time