210psi compression. wtf.need opinions

Lots of fiber mesh and high density concrete and no joint or explanation board needed. Joints and expantion board are the reason for most cracks in a shitty concrete job. Water seaps in the joints weeps under the Crete freezes and creates cracks. Only joints I use is an cold joint if its not being poured all at once. Only thing I was wondering in the first vid is where the hell are all the j-bolts and hold downs? Lol

Did you really want to see me putting in 125 anchor bolts?! :rotflmao:

Out here all the HD's and j-bolts for the shear walls have to be tied in to the rebar and inspected before pouring that's all.. but hell yea ill watch u stab 125 anchor bolts..lmao

Anchor bolts are silly. In the event of a tornado, they're not going to keep anything other than the sill plate on the foundation. Oh well.

Yea oregon is funny no tornados or any crap like that but we have more Hd requirements then most states that do have tornados and crap. We have more hardware (nail plates, straps, HD's ect) than Damon near any other state I've seen..lol but yes I agree about the anchor bolts 5/8 bolt every 2-4 ft just told down the sill plate down..lol but I guess that many bolts make the sill seal do its job

Framers be pissed if they had to hammerdrill an epoxy them in tho

Framers hell.. concrete guy didn't put them in guess what concrete guy gets a call and comes out and rotohammers and epoxies them in or he can kiss his retainer good by..lol that would be like calling the plumber cause the wall was put up a half in out of plumb...lmao

I did alot of research today and was laughed at! I was told noone should be running a Banshee or actually his quote was a "twin" with 250 PSI and this is per Yamaha Motor, the efficiency is lost after 180 PSI, a banshee will stop making any more torque after 180 so why do it? I was also told Dynoedge I believe was the name used in Michigan did excessive tests and started actually raising the head at 200 PSI just because the 8mm studs could not hold that amount of pressure! now this was from a very knowledgeable individual that has a vast amount of information but he may be wrong,

you call every shop in town now your here preaching the gospel. for fuk sakes. 180 is at 100rpm when the engine isnt even running, pipe isnt workin, scavenging is barely taking place bla bla bla. what the hell does that have to do with what happens when the engine running

UCCR, CCR, air density, timing, peak rpm, engine use, air temp, fuel, head geometry, squish clearance, etc. 

Some have trouble relating torque and HP. 

There is a very specific reason that timing advance rolls off with RPM and head work has a HUGE effect on required timing. 

Let me further add that an engine is nothing but an air compressor.  When we look at bare bones industrial air compressors, why is the compressed air in the volume tank MUCH hotter than it went in?  Why is piston speed, compressor RPM, or rate of compression a very analyzed value in the design?  Why air/air heat exchangers after the compression cycle? 

These elementary gas law principles can help predict what is being discussed here.

Anyway you want to dice it, an engine compresses air, then pisses fuel on it.  The principals are exactly the same whether utilizing reverse cone reflection wave exhaust technology, precompression methods with positive displacement or centrifugal pumping.  The point worth taking home is how air compresses.  Atomized fuel does change a few things but nothing that latent heat and fluid dynamics cannot predict.  

My point was not to prove anyone right or wrong, but get the wheels turning to how compression, piston speed, and timing are related.   

One hint though is due to the changing parameters, flame front propagation is also variable unlike what some think.